Street Diligence, a NY-based financial technology company, takes the pain out of analyzing complex financial documents. We are the only company that provides investors with deep analytics and unique idea generation on bonds, bank loans, and other securities to help investment professionals make better decisions.
With an initial focus on fixed income, Street Diligence is disrupting the finance industry. We have a growing roster of clients, including some of the leading hedge funds and investment banks in finance. Our core team has deep domain expertise in finance, technology, and legal matters, and our founder is a second-time entrepreneur. We are currently looking to add a stellar Sales Associate to our team.
Street Diligence offers the opportunity to bring a unique and innovative product to market that solves a critical problem for finance professionals. We are a fast-growing, well-funded venture with an entrepreneurial culture and competitive, growth-stage company compensation.
Street Diligence, is seeking an ambitious individual to focus on lead generation for our sales team in New York. Our technology and product is unique in the marketplace, so this is a greenfield sales opportunity.
Are you comfortable sourcing new leads?
Do you enjoy researching and vetting potential client leads?
Can you pitch an opportunity to a prospective buyer with limited time and under pressure?
Do you want to participate in a fast moving, innovative company that can deliver?
If so, you’ll relish being a valued addition to our promising venture and have the potential to grow with our company.
• Research and qualify potential sales leads
• Source new sales leads in multiple verticals (e.g. finance, law)
• Track, evaluate and improve our lead generation process
• Work in conjunction with our senior sales team to provide them qualified leads
• Execute and earn a promotion to a full sales role over time
• Entrepreneurial spirit, desire to perform and make a difference
• An interest in, or some experience with, direct sales
• An interest in capital markets, finance or financial technology
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year institution
Compensation: competitive and commensurate with experience